you’re an integral part of ourdevelopment team in Berlin or Düsseldorf and you are responsible for being the glue between Product Management, Design, and Business. You love solving problems through facilitation, you’re willing to embrace the unknown, and you’re able to work cross-functionally in distributed teams.
As a Crvshie, you’ll join a dedicated team of specialists committed to producing world-changing products in the telecommunications industry. You share our prioritization of user centricity and passion for learning and experimenting. You will facilitate an agile development team (small team of 6-7 people) and collaborate with a Product Manager and the VP to drive engineering efforts.
We’re looking for a creative, entrepreneurial and positive team player who has equal parts technical skills and empathy. You can hold your own in a technical discussion, be a subject matter expert and have strategic influence. In return, we promise to give you the runway to experiment, learn and grow.
• Experienced: You have built and delivered at least two products on Web or Mobile. You also have at least one year of people leadership in a formal setting on the job.
• Passionate: You love working with code and coaching, developing and leading people.
• A leader by example: You have a team mentality, putting others above yourself, and and care about personal and team performance.
• Agile: You are comfortable with change and get up to speed with new systems and concepts easily.
• A strong communicator: You are humble but opinionated and have excellent collaboration and influencing skills. You are also friendly (or at least an extroverted introvert).
• Education: You have a Bachelor’s in Computer Science, or equivalent professional experience.