you’re an integral part of our development team in Berlin or Düsseldorf and you are responsible for building digital products from scratch. You love solving problems, you’re willing to embrace the unknown, and you’re able to work cross-functionally in distributed teams.
As a Crvshie, you’ll join a dedicated team of specialists committed to producing world-changing products in the telecommunications industry. You share our prioritization of user centricity and passion for learning and experimenting. You will develop new and existing enterprise apps to automate business processes as well as produce and review high-level and detailed technical designs for a range of subject areas.
We’re looking for a creative, entrepreneurial and positive team player who has outstanding analytical skills. In return, we promise to give you the runway to experiment, learn and grow.
• Experienced: You have experience with UIKit, and the iOS SDK; experience developing apps driven by JSON web services; experience writing multi-threaded, asynchronous code (GCD experience is a plus); experience with XCTest Framework and UI Testing. You also have embedded database experience using CoreData or SQLite and deep knowledge about SOLID principles
• Nice to have: Experience with DDD, knowledge of ARKit, MLKit and SceneKit as well as knowledge of C, Java, and C++
• Passionate: You are passionate about quality and have a strong attention to detail
• A leader by example: You have a team mentality, putting others above yourself, and care about personal and team performance
• Agile: You are comfortable with change and get up to speed with new systems and concepts easily. You know Agile development methods and have experience with code reviews, test coverage, continuous integration and delivery
• A strong communicator: You are reliable, self-organized, pragmatic, and find solutions that are best for our users without any technical debt
• Education: You have a Bachelor’s in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience